POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Animation software : Re: Animation software Server Time
2 May 2024 04:55:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation software
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 6 Apr 2003 13:04:30
Message: <3e905e1e$1@news.povray.org>
In article <pan### [at] ntlworldcom> , "David Burnett"
<var### [at] ntlworldcom> wrote:

> I would have thought so to, but diff claims the files are identical.
> I'm guessing that its a resource fork problem. I'll probably take
> this up with the mediapipe people.

How can there be a problem if the files are identical?  You are doing
something wrong when transmitting the file ... because your other statement
suggest you are on Mac OS X, and there is no setting for QuickTime on Mac OS
X to put movies into resource forks (there is on Mac OS 9).

    Thorsten