POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Capriccio. Initial version. : Re: Capriccio. Initial version. Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:29:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Capriccio. Initial version.
From: Jim Charter
Date: 4 Apr 2003 14:31:38
Message: <3e8ddd9a@news.povray.org>
Gena wrote:

> As for houses rearranging, I think we need previous water leve
> otherwise it's impossible to enter that house with stairway on the left
> side :)

>To get right skyline maybe we have to low camera position

It's a problem, I think we would have to raise the camera if we also
raise the steps and water.  We need to look down into the boat, for
instance.  Also the mans head should align with the base of the St Pauls
entrance.  But raising the camera may cause other misalignments.
The foreground steps have a very tricky angle in them and it is
precisely where the figure of the woman is sitting, so I would like to
be able to model the steps. I posted my code so you can play with it.  I
will start modelling some of the easier figures, any high res shots you
can post would be very appreciated

> instead.
> Is it possible to see that figure (only figure) in a higher resolution.

Attached is a look at the mesh after one smoothing.  Will do the higher
res render in a moment.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'manonslip.jpg' (23 KB)