POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Oops. : Re: Oops. Server Time
13 Aug 2024 09:34:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oops.
From: Tyler Eaves
Date: 4 Apr 2003 00:09:08
Message: <3e8d1374@news.povray.org>
"Timothy R. Cook" <z993126bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Don'tcha just hate it when you don't realise you forgot to export
> a light until 6 days into a render?
>
> Actually there's a few other things I want to change with this scene,
> but I'm gonna let this render finish, just to have something to show
> for a 10-day render.

Hehe. I just started what I hope will be my IRTC render.

1500x2250 (Yes, you read that right, it's a 1/1.5 aspect ratio)

This is gonna take a while...
0:06:47 Rendering line    7 of 2250 supersampled 362 times.

A sneak peak: (I said I wouldn't post one, but of well...)
I've made some real changes since this time though, so the image is far from
what you'll see in another month or so ;)

http://www.bwphosting.com/~tyler/render.png