POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : SD Media Card : SD Media Card Server Time
13 Aug 2024 09:34:02 EDT (-0400)
  SD Media Card
From: Manuel Azevedo
Date: 3 Apr 2003 19:23:24
Message: <3e8cd07c@news.povray.org>
Here goes my first "complete" (that is, that I've finished!) work using
Moray 3.3 and PovRay. I've tried to model the SD Card using acurate
dimensions and textures (the SD Card texture is an actual SD Card scan).

The only thing that I can't avoid is the pixelization of the back sticker.
You may not notice in this picture, but if I use a camera pointing directly
into the sticker, you'll see the text is heavly pixelized...

Hope you enjoy it!

Manuel Azevedo

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: