POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Old Technology...modern times : RE: Old Technology...modern times Server Time
1 Jun 2024 08:15:08 EDT (-0400)
  RE: Old Technology...modern times
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 2 Apr 2003 19:01:01
Message: <3e8b79bd@news.povray.org>

web.3e8af5197374512a7ba9929f0@news.povray.org...
> Placing fifth overall, this image also won honorable mention for "Concept,
> Originality, Interpretation of Theme."

As I said before, this was one of my two favorite images.
Modelling is great. The use of contrast between black & white
in all the image, except for the camera, the chair, and the cane
has been a very good idea.
The lightning is correct.
The concept is simply fantastic (Modern Times for Old Tech).
I like the fact that the image doesn't try to be photorealistic.
A beautiful  tribute to Chaplin.
A beautiful image to enjoy.
Bye

Txemi Jendrix