POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Capriccio. Initial version. : Re: Capriccio. No. 6 Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:24:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Capriccio. No. 6
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 2 Apr 2003 15:58:58
Message: <3e8b4f12@news.povray.org>
I'll try and work on some subsurface-scattering clouds then,
thats what I've got good experience with (Iced Land, Worldbowl).

This'll need some time though. I'll download the latest scene-
compilation and just take the lighting-setup to work on the clouds.
As for the lighting-setup itself, that should be up to someone
else. I'll just create some nice clouds.

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Nikias v2.0