POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Capriccio. Initial version. : Re: Capriccio. No. 6 Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:21:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Capriccio. No. 6
From: Hughes, B
Date: 2 Apr 2003 09:30:20
Message: <3e8af3fc@news.povray.org>
Great! It sure is getting there. Having looked again at the painting I see
that those buildings on the right side need to be much taller. I was only
throwing boxes in without checking on that first. Which is kinda the way I
went about piecing together the front of the St. Paul's building. The
painting is also very dark, I was trying to get a sunny day appearance so I
could see it all better while making stuff. Speaking of that, I sure hope
nobody tries the clouds, way too slow.