POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Old Technology...Repair Hanger : RE: Old Technology...Repair Hanger Server Time
1 Jun 2024 09:21:06 EDT (-0400)
  RE: Old Technology...Repair Hanger
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 1 Apr 2003 12:43:03
Message: <3e89cfa7@news.povray.org>

web.3e870ed521db3fda2f7cbfd80@news.povray.org...

First of all, this was one of my two favorite image (the other one was
"Modern Times").

The concept and setup of the scene are really great.
It has a tunnel effect that makes your view travel (fly is more correct)
thru' the hanger. That effect gets increased by the lightning, wich is
superb.

Textures are very well done, and I know it's difficult to make all that dirt
and rust.

Modelling is also great, specially the hanger and the planes. But I think
there is a mistake in the chains. The links are aligned wrong: the bottom
part of each one should be touching the upper part of the next, and in
the image, the links seems to float (more visible in the big chain to the
right but it's a problem that affects all chains).

Apart from that, a great image.
Bye

Txemi Jendrix
http://www.txemijendrix.com