POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Capriccio. Initial version : Re: Capriccio. Chanel No.5 [~320KB zip + ~20KB jpg] Server Time
2 Sep 2024 02:12:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Capriccio. Chanel No.5 [~320KB zip + ~20KB jpg]
From: Hughes, B
Date: 1 Apr 2003 08:45:15
Message: <3e8997eb@news.povray.org>
Sorry about that subject line, it just seemed to fit for April Fools Day.

You'll find clouds in the scene file but please ignore that unless you have
plenty of patience and a very fast CPU. Seems that the shadows cast by them
are creating tremendous calculation to be done, but I'm not sure about the
true reason.

I've got the front of St. Paul's more complete than before but it's far from
done yet. Essentially no detail in it at all. If anyone wants to add to
that, be my guest. Only thing I know I'll do now is get the steps put in and
try to add to the towers a little more.

Attaching a rendering so you can all see it before getting it.

Bob H.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'capricio5.zip' (238 KB) Download 'capri001.jpg' (13 KB)

Preview of image 'capri001.jpg'
capri001.jpg