POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Paths on Water (238kb MPG1) : Re: Paths on Water (238kb MPG1) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 15:16:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Paths on Water (238kb MPG1)
From: Andrew Coppin
Date: 31 Mar 2003 16:04:19
Message: <3e88ad53$1@news.povray.org>
I haven't looked in this group for months.

But...

I got broadband for my birthday - and I knew exactly where to come to
speed-test it ;-)

I haven't really read your descriptions, but I am *stunned* by the quality
of your water animations. Bloody hell it looks good! In fact, I'm not even
going to bother posting my useless little animation any more... (Wasn't a
water simulation exactly, but I was half thinking about that direction for
it.)

Anyway, keep up the good work!!!
Andrew.