POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Things that went wrong. - ob01b.mpg (0/1) : Re: Things that went wrong. - ob01b.mpg (0/1) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 09:30:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Things that went wrong. - ob01b.mpg (0/1)
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 29 Mar 2003 19:26:31
Message: <3e8639b7@news.povray.org>
Hm. Sounds interesting, though a little limited due to
the external handling...
And referring to non-horizontal water-surfaces: have
you seen the animations I've put on my website? They
use non-horizontal surfaces. In fact, I could easily
rotate the surface about its axis, and the macros so
far would still properly interact with the surface. I hope
that I can get that to work with objects as well...

Perhaps I'll prepare an animation to show it off in a
few days...

Anyways, good luck with your system. With C++ it
would defnitely be faster than mine...

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde