POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Paths on Water (238kb MPG1) : Re: Paths on Water (238kb MPG1) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 09:23:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Paths on Water (238kb MPG1)
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 29 Mar 2003 17:23:08
Message: <3e861ccc@news.povray.org>
Thanks!

Longer? The problem with this simulation
is that once you get a certain degree of
chaotic movement, new waves aren't that
obvious anymore, and the main effect gets
lost in the noise. This is definitely realistic,
but to show off the main effect, short
animations are sufficient.
Aside of that, I like to post very small
animations, so that many may have access.
Longer animations would be put onto my
homepage, but since the system is a WIP,
I'm not creating any longer scenes just yet!

But I might do something big with it, once it
is finished, and when its released, you could
even do something yourself!

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde