POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Things that went wrong. - ob01b.mpg (0/1) : Re: Things that went wrong. - ob01b.mpg (0/1) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 09:23:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Things that went wrong. - ob01b.mpg (0/1)
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 29 Mar 2003 08:36:43
Message: <3e85a16b$1@news.povray.org>
Yikes! What does your algorithm look like, how
does it interact with the objects, in order to get
that kind of effect? I don't understand why the
surface would suddenly rise to meet the
top rim of the containter, and then drop down in a
circular fashion as seen on the animation (which
you might have made smaller, the effect is clearly
visible on smaller scale as well).
Do you use that "magic algorithm", whic you can
find all over the net (and at Hugo Elias' page)?

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde