POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Image Creation Challange : Re: Image Creation Challange Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:24:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Image Creation Challange
From: James Taylor
Date: 29 Mar 2003 06:15:51
Message: <3e858067@news.povray.org>
> Is that two minutes just for the process of implementing
> the scene, or should the whole idea what to do and how to
> do it be developed within that 2min?

Nah, I had a very definite idea of what I wanted to achieve before I sat at
the computer, and it just took a couple of minutes to type it. From there it
just seemed like a good idea for a challenge...

So heres a new set of rules:
1. Set your stopwatch to 2ish minutes
2. Type away
3. Render time not included in those 2 minutes

jim