POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Liquid metal reaction... (352kb MPG1) : Re: Liquid metal reaction... (352kb MPG1) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 15:20:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Liquid metal reaction... (352kb MPG1)
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 28 Mar 2003 08:43:42
Message: <3e84518e$1@news.povray.org>
I don't have any experience with liquid metal, and haven't
seen much aside the VFX shots of liquid metal, so thats
not really something to compare to, right?
And I'm only using reflection to make the surface more
visible, since reflecting looks nicer than gradient colors
for height...

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde