POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Liquid metal reaction... (352kb MPG1) : Liquid metal reaction Take 2 (396kb MPG1) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 09:20:52 EDT (-0400)
  Liquid metal reaction Take 2 (396kb MPG1)
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 28 Mar 2003 07:11:44
Message: <3e843c00@news.povray.org>
Here's a longer version. As mentioned before,
it seems that the water juggles itself upwards
in the tight back corner, where smoothening
doesn't "eliminate" height (which is normally
a wanted side-effect). I've stopped the simulation
when the liquid metal reached the clipping-object,
since that's just about where the interesting part
ends. After that, it'll just fill up indefinitely.

Nontheless, the waves look convincing, how
they swirl around the cylinder... I like it. :-)

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde

Post a reply to this message