POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC WIP Part Duex (250k) : Re: IRTC WIP Part Duex (250k) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:24:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC WIP Part Duex (250k)
From: Tyler Eaves
Date: 27 Mar 2003 19:49:38
Message: <3e839c22@news.povray.org>
gonzo wrote:

> Tyler Eaves wrote:
>>Newer version. Most of the changes suggested
>>

> There should be a catwalk around the glass top of the lighthouse (so the
> lighthouse keeper can clean the lense) and the roof should overhang (keeps
> seagull residue off the glass).

Yea, and my first version actually was like that in most respects. I thought
it looked too big, and canned the fairing and walkway I had done until I
can figure out how I want to do this. One thing I'm still trying to decide
is how much damage I want done to the top part. If lots, it isn't
inconcievable that most or all of the platform will be torn away.

Sigh - So much to think about and so little time ;)