POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Possible Bug? : Possible Bug? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:19:14 EDT (-0400)
  Possible Bug?
From: Jeff Baskin
Date: 27 Mar 2003 16:04:57
Message: <3e836779@news.povray.org>
I was trying to create something similar to an Army Balowick, but I am
running into some problems.  I've got the aluminium frame up, but I run
into a problem when I try to punch out some windows.  Instead of getting
window holes, I get bars.  I have included the code I am using, and a
picture of what I am getting.  I am assuming that I have done something
wrong, but I can't figure out what.  Anyone have a suggestion?

		Jeff B.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (2 KB) Download 'labratory.png' (46 KB)

Preview of image 'labratory.png'
labratory.png