POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : To DiVX authors: compression settings ? : Re: To DiVX authors: compression settings ? Server Time
19 Jul 2024 09:19:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: To DiVX authors: compression settings ?
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 27 Mar 2003 05:08:50
Message: <3e82cdb2@news.povray.org>
> Hello!  Welcome me to the Dark Side of the force ;-)    I have a divx
> compiler.
Welcome, don't underestimate the power of The Dark Side! :)

> When I made the first anim, it was twice the size of the equivalent MPG-1.
> What compression settings do you use?
For me it use to be the other way around.. I save my DivX files from
Animation Shop, don't tamper with anything, and it works fine. There's only
one slider which can select quality, IIRC in AM2 it set at 15, in AM3 it's
set at 900.
Not very helpful perhaps..?

-Peter