POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP: Let's be logical about this... (~130 KB) : Re: Let's be logical about this... (~130 KB) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:14:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Let's be logical about this... (~130 KB)
From: Andrew Coppin
Date: 26 Mar 2003 15:59:59
Message: <3e8214cf@news.povray.org>
Thanks people.

Yes, it's a binary adder.

I repeat: it is NOT finished yet - there are still some connections missing
from the picture (but influencing the logic anyway). That's why it doesn't
make a lotta sense yet.

This thing involves *miles* of code... I've manually placed tonnes of
cylinders and spheres (for the joints), not to mention the gates themselves.
I think I really need to rethink the way I'm coding this or I'll be here
till Christmas!

But anyway, at least people recognise it as a set of logic gates. That's
something!

Thanks.
Andrew.