POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Objects blocking waves, test and WIP (348kb) : Re: Objects blocking waves, test and WIP (348kb) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 09:31:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Objects blocking waves, test and WIP (348kb)
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 24 Mar 2003 18:26:48
Message: <3e7f9438$1@news.povray.org>
Oh, and about the wave-emitting object:
If you'd take a look at my homepage, you'll
find some animations in the WIP section.
Please note though that the example posted
there was just a quick hack, more like dropping
a single point at the center of the sphere, in
each frame, rather than actually creating a wave
at the side of the sphere which actually "pushes" into
the water, which is what I want to have in the end.

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Nikias v2.0