POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Lift off! irtc WIP (mpeg1, 560k) : Re: Lift off! irtc WIP (mpeg1, 560k) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 09:31:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lift off! irtc WIP (mpeg1, 560k)
From: Tekno Frannansa
Date: 24 Mar 2003 13:23:38
Message: <3e7f4d2a@news.povray.org>
"John D. Gwinner" <joh### [at] cornelledu> wrote:
>   I'd put the bleachers on the left side (i.e. rotate counter clockwise by
> 90).

Well they're actually further away than they look, I'll probably cut in some
shots from different angles for the final piece so you can see there's
nobody getting cooked! BTW, why do you call them "bleachers"? I've not heard
that phrase before.

I like the idea of elevating the foreground, that could work really well and
will save me the trouble of needing to add detail to the background.

Thanks for the suggestions
--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com