POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Parking lot ready - Cars needed : RE: Parking lot ready - Cars needed Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:14:45 EDT (-0400)
  RE: Parking lot ready - Cars needed
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 24 Mar 2003 12:55:33
Message: <3e7f4695@news.povray.org>

3E7### [at] ibrasdk...
> Now all the scene needs is a few cars. I don't want to make them myself,
> but I haven't been able to find any suitable on the Net. Anybody got
> models of common small european style cars in pov 3.1 format, they want
> to share?

Hi Ib.
Very good modelling here.
If you are looking for cars, go here:
http://www.digitalstockresources.com/htm/homeset1.htm
Then click in "ground transport", and then "cars".

All the cars (22) are in 3ds, dfx, obj, mtl format.
You can convert them form obj to pov with poseray
http://user.txcyber.com/~sgalls/index.htm

Hope this helps.

Txemi Jendrix
http://www.txemijendrix.com