POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : I can't see it! (or make it!) : Re: I can't see it! (or make it!) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 09:19:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I can't see it! (or make it!)
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 23 Mar 2003 18:53:18
Message: <3e7e48ee$1@news.povray.org>
Hm. You're right, that wizard doesn't seem to accept
BMPs... At first, I thought it wouldn't take it because
of the standard settings (Video-CD, DVD etc) weren't
set for that, but it didn't take BMP with my own saved
settings either.
I guess you'll have to take the traditional route for now,
but I'll experiment with it tomorrow. Right now, its time
for bed! :-)

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde