POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Lift off! irtc WIP (mpeg1, 560k) : Re: Lift off! irtc WIP (mpeg1, 560k) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 09:17:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lift off! irtc WIP (mpeg1, 560k)
From: Tekno Frannansa
Date: 22 Mar 2003 06:31:42
Message: <3e7c499e@news.povray.org>
The buildings to the right are grandstands full of people. I'll make that
more obvious if I get time to animate a few establishing shots.

I agree that the horizon's a bit dull. I'll re-work it after I finish some
of the other scenes (if I have time).

The source for the clouds and sky is just this:

sky_sphere {
 //sky gradient
 pigment {
  function { min(max(y,0),1) }