POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Lift off! irtc WIP (mpeg1, 560k) : Re: Lift off! irtc WIP (mpeg1, 560k) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 09:24:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lift off! irtc WIP (mpeg1, 560k)
From: Tekno Frannansa
Date: 22 Mar 2003 06:26:27
Message: <3e7c4863@news.povray.org>
Well the pan back down is to get the timing right for the next shot. I want
you to see the ship vanish and have a few seconds to take it in, before we
cut to where the ship arrives. Though it's one of the things I might edit
out when I put the final animation together.

I agree about the cloud touching the horizon, I think I might put a little
ground fog, some mountains, and some more interesting textures in the
background, but I'll do that later on 'cause I have a lot of other scenes to
finish!

Thanks for the suggestions.

--
Tek