POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Animation questions : Re: Animation questions Server Time
19 Jul 2024 09:21:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation questions
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 22 Mar 2003 03:54:27
Message: <3e7c24c3@news.povray.org>
Look at
http://www.tmpgenc.net
for a rather good freeware encoder. If you look on the
DIVX site, they've got links to several encoders (some
of em free, some not).

With TMPGEnc, all you do is select the first frame
for animation, set the fps, data rate etc with
settings (on the lower right edge of the window) and
then hit Start (on the upper left edge of the window),
and it'll encode. Its pretty fast and you can easily
tweak and experiment with lower data rate to save
bandwidth etc...

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde