POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sus 4 (WIP) and note on JPEGs : Re: Sus 4 (WIP) and note on JPEGs Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:23:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sus 4 (WIP) and note on JPEGs
From: Slashdolt
Date: 21 Mar 2003 08:42:47
Message: <3e7b16d7@news.povray.org>
Just to add a little...

I've been using WinGimp for the last several months.  I loved it under
Linux, but since most of my time is spent in Windows, I got tired of
switching between the two OS's.  WinGimp crashes on certain operations, I've
noticed, but overall, it's a great program.  And it's free.

Because WinGimp isn't the easiest thing to install, someone wrote an
installer, which you can get from here.
http://www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/gimp/  It doesn't get much easier.

--
Slash