POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : All these radios... : Re: All these radios... Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:17:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: All these radios...
From: Slashdolt
Date: 20 Mar 2003 12:51:16
Message: <3e79ff94@news.povray.org>
> Better check 'em for termites & other vermin... they've been sitting out
in
> a field for ages.

lol!  Since the 1930's I guess...

Just to get all philosophical for a minute...  Aren't POV objects great?!  I
mean, it probably took me 30 minutes to throw this together since I already
had my basement and radio .inc files created.  Even though this was mostly
for a laugh, I could obviously include any one of them in any future scene.

I actually created this scene right after my IRTC entry, but I didn't want
to post it until voting was done.  But now I see that voting is apparently
still open (Doh!).  Hopefully, no one will change their vote, either better
or worse.

--
Slash