POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Attack of the Flying Magnifying Lenses WIP take two ~180k : Re: Attack of the Flying Magnifying Lenses WIP take two Server Time
16 Sep 2024 10:29:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Attack of the Flying Magnifying Lenses WIP take two
From: Patrick Dugan
Date: 20 Mar 2003 12:16:41
Message: <3e79f779@news.povray.org>
Thanks!

The soil is a pain.  If the colors get too grainy then the ant disappears
(can't see it very well.)  I'm still trying different methods and sizes
though.

The smoke isn't what I want but so far I haven't found any good examples
that look like what I need.

Yes, you are right the lenses are nothing more than squeezed spheres.  I'll
test with your version next.

Patrick