POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cathedral (75kbu) : Re: Another angle (77kbu) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:17:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another angle (77kbu)
From: Slashdolt
Date: 19 Mar 2003 15:30:59
Message: <3e78d383$1@news.povray.org>
First off, I think it's quite impressive.

However, since you asked for comments...

The stained glass "projections" are nifty, but probably not realistic.  Even
if the stained glass was perfectly smooth, you still wouldn't get
"projections" like that.  By projections, I mean something like a projector
onto a movie screen.  An area-light would help, as would a normal on the
stained glass surfaces.

Hope that helps!

--
Slash