POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Irradiance gradient & radiosity : Re: Irradiance gradient & radiosity Server Time
4 Oct 2024 19:19:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Irradiance gradient & radiosity
From: T J Viking
Date: 18 Mar 2003 04:11:18
Message: <3e76e2b6$1@news.povray.org>
> Exactly!!! You starting to understand complexity of povray development :-)

I am not starting to understand.. I understanded it for 13 years of programming...
gosh I am so old :) sic!

> I tried to make light version of complaining you directed to Community and you
> quickly proved that you are affected with the same problems every coder has:
> real life, testing, documenting and making patching stable - they are all part
> of fixing.

OK, stop this flame war :)
I wasn't complaining, my intention was to know if people need any changes...
If their are happy with current "radiosity"... OK let them live, if they are
sad because their renders render 72 hours or 54 days... let's help them...

And what can I say... I haven't seen any enthusiasm there... maybe this is
not so needed... maybe we should concern some other features and leave
GI alone..