POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lucy in the sky with diamonds... : Re: HOT HOVERIN' ROCK! ;) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:18:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HOT HOVERIN' ROCK! ;)
From: St
Date: 17 Mar 2003 13:46:26
Message: <3e761802@news.povray.org>
"Andrew" <ast### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message

> Now that's looking pretty good!  I'm going to have to try some
gemstones
> out myself...

    Thanks! I'm not too happy with those blotches next to the sharp
edges (at the bottom), of the shank though. I'm not sure if it's a
sPatch thing or a texture thing at the moment...

   I'm going to try a ring with either eight or ten diamonds next,
surrounding an oval sapphire, or perhaps an emerald. I'll see if I can
put it in a pseudo velvet-lined ringbox too. That should be fun!  ;)

 Yes, give it a go, there's a sort of nice feeling being able to
produce a diamond that's FREE!

     (...and you can make it as big as you want!)    :)

      ~Steve~