POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : testing 1.. 2.. 3.. 4 : Re: testing 1.. 2.. 3.. 4 Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:16:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: testing 1.. 2.. 3.. 4
From: Ross Litscher
Date: 15 Mar 2003 16:18:32
Message: <3e7398a8$1@news.povray.org>
looks good. i don't have a mixing board, but the knobs on my nord lead have
grooves in them for better grip. also, the inputs on Phones 1 and 2 don't
look deep like holes. oh, some of the knobs look like they are missing the
little line on top. maybe thats just an image resizing or AA issue.

i have not seen many mixing boards, but i've never seen one with pastel
knobs :)