POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : testing 1.. 2.. 3.. 4 : testing 1.. 2.. 3.. 4 Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:14:44 EDT (-0400)
  testing 1.. 2.. 3.. 4
From: gonzo
Date: 14 Mar 2003 21:57:51
Message: <3e7296af@news.povray.org>
For this IRTC round the operative keyword is "#macro"!  Not one of my
stronger subjects so far, so I'm working on improving my programming. This
is my first real test at complexity... macros calling macros calling macros
etc...

It's not architecture, I decided to stick to something I was familiar with.
Further proof that you can take the musician off the road, but you can't
take the road out of the musician... guess I still miss the smell of contact
cleaner and belden cable :-o

Needs better textures, any other comments or critiques?

RG - oops, it's too long for a sig

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'mixer.jpg' (79 KB)