POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : realistic image_maps : Re: realistic image_maps Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:14:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: realistic image_maps
From: Tek
Date: 14 Mar 2003 07:39:27
Message: <3e71cd7f$1@news.povray.org>
"Timothy R. Cook" <z993126bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Could you supply a copy of this utility to convert their format?
> I've never heard of .dds, and PSP hasn't either.

You can download it from here:
http://developer.nvidia.com/view.asp?IO=ps_texture_compression_plugin

If you download the Photoshop plug-in, it can be used with Paint Shop Pro.
Just put it in the plug-ins directory of PSP.

FYI, dds stands for Direct Draw Surface, which is to do with Microsoft's
DirectX.

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com