POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Zazzle site is open : Re: Zazzle site is open Server Time
13 May 2024 23:35:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Zazzle site is open
From: Rune
Date: 13 Mar 2003 18:57:47
Message: <3e711afb$1@news.povray.org>
Gilles Tran wrote:
> The zazzle site http://www.zazzle.com is now out of beta
> phase after several years of beta activities.

Nice.

> - contributors can now delete items from their gallery

Annoyingly, I can't when they are created more than 24 hours ago.

Something I've just experienced - when trying to add a zazzle product on
the povray.org site, I get the error:

"You did not enter a valid product ID. Valid product ID's are numbers
that begin with either a '1' or a '7', and must be exactly 8 digits in
length."

Huh? The IDs for my products are 18 digits in length and don't start
with 1 or 7...

For those interested:

http://www.zazzle.com/products/product/product.asp?product%5Fid=22869307
7856473500