POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another ship : Re: Another ship Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:19:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another ship
From: Micheal (Mike) Williams
Date: 13 Mar 2003 14:45:33
Message: <3e70dfdd@news.povray.org>
Acturally they will be made out of plasit. Or more likely kevlar and carbin
fiber composits.
I have played with the camera angle but many of the typicle shots losses the
veiw of the shape. I will work on an animation showing them in action.

"Greg M. Johnson" <gregj:-)565### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
> Uh, it looks like a hand tool sitting on a tabletop.
> Perhaps camera view (to make it more omininously take up whole screen).
> Texturing (probably not many actual vessels made out of plastic).

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Resize of flyingfish.jpg' (59 KB)

Preview of image 'Resize of flyingfish.jpg'
Resize of flyingfish.jpg