POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Booster test (245k mpeg 1) : Re: Booster test (245k mpeg 1) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 15:24:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Booster test (245k mpeg 1)
From: Tek
Date: 13 Mar 2003 12:57:44
Message: <3e70c698@news.povray.org>
"Aaron" <aar### [at] ihugconz> wrote in message
> Hmm I never do POV anims.  But surely an output to a text file could be
> through the script?

Hmm... that's a good idea.
In fact it should be possible to use such a file to produce the sound track,
though that would need some programming and I don't have time for it before
the deadline. But in any case I can get pov to output a file that I can then
work from by hand.

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com