POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Green radioactive goo container again : Green radioactive goo container again Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:15:02 EDT (-0400)
  Green radioactive goo container again
From: Timon Christl
Date: 12 Mar 2003 09:50:18
Message: <3e6f492a@news.povray.org>
Ok, I added some more details, changed the color of the goo (it's more
a gas than goo now, I think) and tilted the camera a bit. This image
took nearly two days to render, mostly because there are over 5000
objects in the scene, each of them is either a media container or is a
reflective surface with a normal. The rest of the rendering time is of
course due to radiosity and focal blur.

I know that the segments of the flexible tubes (should be the right term
for it, according to dict.leo.org) at the top look wrong, but I was too
lazy to get it right. Maybe in the next image...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'nukecontainer3.jpg' (93 KB)

Preview of image 'nukecontainer3.jpg'