POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Render POVray file from Applescript : Re: Render POVray file from Applescript Server Time
27 Apr 2024 17:46:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Render POVray file from Applescript
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 6 Mar 2003 16:36:20
Message: <3e67bf54@news.povray.org>
In article <web.3e66b8d6144a413b50812eff0@news.povray.org> , "Martin Crisp"
<spa### [at] tesseractcomau> wrote:

> [btw: any hints on how to convince OS X to include POV-Ray's help in the
> "Help Centre"? I can navigate to it but...]

If you find one how an application can do that without an installer, I would
also like to know ... probably a simple trick one just has to figure out but
(sill?) nobody bothered to document what is different from doing the same in
Mac OS :-(

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde