POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Difference of two objects : Re: Difference of two objects Server Time
8 Jul 2024 18:53:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Difference of two objects
Date: 6 Mar 2003 14:42:38
Message: <3e67a4ae@news.povray.org>
Hi XiRay,

I tested my script without the transmit and the color adjusted to the
sphere's color - and now the cutting edge is like desired.

There's another problem that I encounter: In the example there is just one
sphere (colored in blue) that will be substracted with the box. In "real
life" I would like to cut a number of different colored spheres with one box
(which also should have only one color). I am interested in a solution that
makes life easy for me, if possible. Is there maybe a way to define
something in the sphere that it has an interior color?

Regards,
Alex

PS: Do you know why POV-Ray's web-newsgroups alway shows "INVALID_ADDRESS"
instead of my e-mail address?