POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Proposed update to Isosurface plugin : Re: Proposed update to Isosurface plugin Server Time
1 Jul 2024 04:17:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Proposed update to Isosurface plugin
From: Marc Jacquier
Date: 5 Mar 2003 04:14:31
Message: <3e65bff7@news.povray.org>

3e627738@news.povray.org...
    > One zip file that inculdes everything, or at least one for each
section.
    > One plugin per zip file so you can download only the ones you want.
If you ask to a DSL or modem connected user, you'll get different answers.
:)

    > Lots of simple fast to render samples.
Yes

    > One scene that shows many examples.
May be too confusing, don't you think?

    > A totoral that leads me along to build a scene.(like the Subdivision
    > Tutorial for Moray).
Shoul be nice :).

    > A section for NYW(not yet working) plugins so poeple can coment on
apparent
    > usefullness.
yes but wouldn't you get more feedback here?

    > More\less pictures.
Eeeerrrrrr less picture? what do you mean? :-p

    > I'm interested, as long as the originating author has no problem.
For the sea, I'm the author so, no problem.
I shall post it soon on Moray.binaries

p.b.s-f, so...

Cheers
Marc