POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Not a "dream about electric sheep" : Re: Not a "dream about electric sheep" Server Time
13 Aug 2024 15:22:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not a "dream about electric sheep"
From: Flu
Date: 3 Mar 2003 23:37:22
Message: <3e642d82$1@news.povray.org>
"Robert Chaffe" <rob### [at] earthlinknet> wrote in message
> I like it!

Thanks. I was just having fun when I realized that that you could put glass
in for water, a mirror, etc.., and make reflections look like whatever you
want them to by drawing duplicate objects on the other side in the same
places. This was just the first thing that sprang to mind. It could make for
some "tricky" pictures...