POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Italian Room HDR map : Re: Italian Room HDR map Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:18:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Italian Room HDR map
From: Ive
Date: 3 Mar 2003 14:20:21
Message: <3e63aaf5$1@news.povray.org>
> You can send it to me if you want - someone from the Megapov Team might
> find the time to work on it so it can be included in Megapov.

Great. I will try to at least do clearly indicate the parts I have changes and add
some comments. As soon this is done I will send it.
And I guess hdr output is not only useful for creating global illumination maps.
It should also work fine in combination with a program like your HCR-Edit
to have the possibility to apply gamma and exposure control after the render
process but with the full range of data.

> If continued trace does not work i assume you have not yet implemented the
> Read_Line() method.

Right. :)

-Ive