POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Proposed update to Isosurface plugin : Re: Proposed update to Isosurface plugin Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:45:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Proposed update to Isosurface plugin
From: StephenS
Date: 2 Mar 2003 16:27:20
Message: <3e627738@news.povray.org>
> Well it seems to work and to be neat.
> Extra samples could be useful don't you think?
Yes :-)
After I posted and had some time to think about what I asked for, I realized
I didn't word my question very well. My question should have been: If you
were looking for what I've been upto, new/updated plugins, additional info
on how to use... What whould you like to see?
For example:
One zip file that inculdes everything, or at least one for each section.
One plugin per zip file so you can download only the ones you want.
Lots of simple fast to render samples.
One scene that shows many examples.
A totoral that leads me along to build a scene.(like the Subdivision
Tutorial for Moray).
A section for NYW(not yet working) plugins so poeple can coment on apparent
usefullness.
More\less pictures.
> I have a f_ridged_mf  sea  and an asteroid with craters (based on Johannes
> Dahlstrom function) somewhere on my HD, if you are interested :c)
> Marc
I'm interested, as long as the originating author has no problem.

Stephen