POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Meet the ancestors : Re: Meet the ancestors Server Time
13 Aug 2024 15:30:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Meet the ancestors
From: Andrew Coppin
Date: 1 Mar 2003 17:57:28
Message: <3e613ad8@news.povray.org>
Definitely interesting - and WAY better than my first image (a red sphere on
a black background). In fact, better than _any_ POV-Ray image I've ever
made - but then, I just suck...

Attempting to drag my random rambling back on topic... It's certainly a very
vivid image, and I think you're right, the hard shaddows do give it a kinda
nice contrasting texture. Not sure about the shade of yellow for the ground,
but other than that...

Nice work.
Andrew.