POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Old Technolgy II : Re: WIP Old Technolgy II Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:26:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Old Technolgy II
From: Andrew Coppin
Date: 1 Mar 2003 17:53:24
Message: <3e6139e4@news.povray.org>
Hmmm... IMHO, this represents a definite improvement! Don't know if it's
just the balance of the image or what... but I prefer this new one. Only
thing I can add is what others have already said - either the sky is too
dark or the water is too bright, it looks kinda strange. (Although, I have
actually seen real scenes where the sky is almost jet-black, but the ground
around me is brightly lit. Always feels very apocolyptic - if that's
actually a word!)

Definitely a cool concept - keep at it!
Andrew.