POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Proposed update to Isosurface plugin : Re: Proposed update to Isosurface plugin Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:31:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Proposed update to Isosurface plugin
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 28 Feb 2003 08:46:02
Message: <3e5f681a@news.povray.org>
Stephen,
I like your plugin, and it is very useful. Also I think the update is going
to improve it. The 'Display output' will certainly make things easier for
showing what one is doing.
A question: is there a reason (yes, of course there is!! ;-> ) for the
texture being declared separately from the Moray standard declaration? It
does not matter too much, but now there is no way to make de texture 'local'
or 'world' or 'parent'. Again, I can live with this, just wondering.

Thomas