POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Bouncing balls... (MPEG-1, 460k) : Re: Bouncing balls... (MPEG-1, 460k) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 09:17:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bouncing balls... (MPEG-1, 460k)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 28 Feb 2003 06:18:44
Message: <3e5f4594@news.povray.org>
I know. As mentioned in my own reply to this post,
this occurs when particles "touch" the walls, their impact
is then near 90 degrees in relation to the surface normal
of the wall, and thus, their speed is reduced to almost
0. It was just a test, I've come to the conclusion that I
should put some User-Defined Macro there, in case
someone wants to come up with new ways of defining
rebounce, rather than the "inbuilt" physical way.

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde